Register Now!Choose Your Preferred Location
LOCATION OF THE CLASSROOM
Live Classroom Training
Starting a Successful Immigration Consulting Business Three Day Training
Learn the Secrets to Expertly Complete Immigration Forms and Prepare a Submission Package According to USCIS Requirements.
One Registration: $1495 – Less $300 Early Bird Discount Offer = $1195 Each Additional Registration: Call for pricing
Seminar Agenda: DAY 1
1. Overview of Immigration Consultant.
• What is Immigration?
• What is an Immigration Consultant?
• What are the Requirements to Become an Immigration Consultant?
2. Operating as an Immigration Consultant.
• Why You Need a Contract
• Issuing Receipts and Payment Plans
• Recommended Posting of Signs/Notices
• Advertising as an Immigration Consultant.
3. Avoiding the Unauthorized and Unethical Practice.
• Civil Penalties
• Criminal Penalties
• Statute of Limitations:
4. Visas, Green Cards and Status
• Types of Visas
• Visa Versus Status
• Admissibility and Inadmissibility to The United States
• Nonimmigrant Visas
• Types of Nonimmigrant Visas
5. Green Card Processes
• Roles in The Green Card/Immigrant Visa Process
• Green Cards/Immigrant Visas and Procedures
• Adjustment of Status
• Consular Processing
• Family Petition Processing Flow Chart – Immediate Relative of USC
• Why Does It Take So Long for Some Relatives to Be Able to Migrate to The U.S.?
• Explanation of the Visa Bulletin
6. Family Based Petitions
• List of Supporting Documents for Adjustment of Status
• Adjustment of Status Forms
• Form I-130, Petition for Alien Relative
• Form I-130a, Supplemental Information for Spouse Beneficiary
• Form I-485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status
• Form I-765, Application for Employment Authorization
• Form I-131, Request for Travel Document (Advance Parole)
• Form I-864, Affidavit of Support
• Form I-864a, Household Members Contract
• Form I-693, Report of Medical Examination and Vaccination Record
7. Ar-11, Change of Address
8. Business Development
9.Criminal Background Checks and FOIAS.
Agenda: DAY 2
10. Renewing or Replacing a Green Card
• Form I-751, Petition to Remove the Conditions on Permanent Residence
• Form I-90, Application to Replace Permanent Resident Card
11. Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA or “Dream Act”)
• Form I-821D, Consideration for Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals
• Eligibility for DACA
• Supporting Documentation for DACA
• Renewing DACA
• N-400, Application for Naturalization
• Eligibility for Naturalization
• Reduced Fee Request for N-400 Filing Fees
13. Fee Waivers
• Guidelines for Requesting Fee Waivers
14. Submitting the Package to USCIS
• Organizing the Package
• Tips to Avoid Rejection
• Using the Correct Forms
• How to Use the USCIS Website
• How to Write the Cover Letter
• How to Organize the Table of Contents
• Passport Photo Requirements
• Filing Fee Requirements
15. Consular Processing
• Green Card Consular Processing
Steps to Complete
Paying the Fees
When to File the Unlawful Presence Waiver
Obtaining a Police Certificate from a Foreign Country
What Happens at the Interview?
• Non-Immigration Visa Consular Processing
When to File
Paying the Fees
What Happens at the Interview?
16. AICA Membership Detail.
17. Certificates of Course Completion.
Seminar Agenda: DAY 3 Morning
ADVANCED IMMIGRATION TRAINING
The Provisional Unauthorized Presence Waiver
*This Advanced Immigration Training will help you by teaching you how to utilize the Provisional Unlawful Presence Waiver so that one can travel to their country of origin to process their green card and return immediately. These waivers are difficult to get approved and takes specialized training to ensure that they are done correctly. What is unlawful presence, Triggering the 3/10 year and permanent bar, Eligibility for a ULP waiver, Extreme Hardships, Evidence, the memo in support of Form- I-601A, Seeking legal advice and more. What is considered an unlawful presence What triggers the 3/10 year and permanent bar Who is eligible for the ULP waiver Extreme hardship cases Form- I-601A Seeking Legal Advice and more
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT & DIGITAL MARKETING TRAINING
Menu of Services, Pricing of Services, Marketing, Action Items, Question & Answers Segment and More.
• The Importance of Developing a Multi-Service Business Model
• What Multi-Services can you be offering based upon your current services
• Develop your “Menu” of Service
• Developing your Digital Marketing, Email, Social Media and Community Outreach Strategies
• Training Tutorial – Setting up your Email Marketing Program
• Developing your 90-Day “Personal Strategic Plan”.